Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Running Disney In 5 Days!

I can't believe that it has come up so quickly! 5 more days till the marathon. This wont be the first time that I've covered the distance and I wish I could convince the butterflies in my stomach of that fact. In truth, while I have ran 26.2 miles on several different occasions and terrains before, this will be be my first "mainstream" marathon. Or I guess a marathon that is attended by more than a few hundred people. I'm anxious and excited. I've been placed in corral B and hopefully if everything goes right on race day I'll finish somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 1/2 hours. Fingers crossed. Either way, come next week I'll have a full race report and hopefully some good pictures. Also come back on Saturday, I'll be posting my normal pre-race report. Hope your running is going great so far this year.
Run On,
Will W

No comments:

Post a Comment